Better example for multiple ownership of a directory

In:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Guidelines#The_directory_is_owned_by_a_package_which_is_not_required_for_your_package_to_function

the current packaging guidelines include mention of
/etc/bash_completion.d as an example of how to get multiple ownership of
a directory correct.  The problem is that that directory is now part of
the filesystem packages (and so shouldn't be multiply owned) and that's
not even the correct location for bash completion files these days.

I could just remove it, but I'd like to replace it with a more correct
example.  Problem is, I can't think of one.  Anyone have a better
directory to use to illustrate this?

 - J<