kickstart group list

I'm not sure this is the right forum for raising this topic.  If not,
please point me in a better direction.

kickstart honors package groups; these are defined in
'repodata/*comps.xml' on the cdrom.  Yum has the concept of groups;
groups are defined in repos.  It makes sense to me that they'd be the
same but they're not.

I would think that the right thing to do is to, at distribution
release time, export the groups honored by the official repo into the
kickstart comps.xml file.

To grandfather in existing configurations, an effort should be made to
implement existing kickstart group names into the official repository.