SCL in Fedora

Hi,
I can't attend the meeting this week. Also it seems to me IRC meeting is not the best option for everyone. Not all of us can join in the evening (or even worse night).

I add my comments to some question marks on Toshio's draft page. Current draft is well written and should be usefull also for SCL beginners. My biggest concern here is the naming propose. I don't want to create such big incompatibility between downstreams. It would mean much more work for all interested parties, maybe changes in scl-utils. I'm not sure why it's needed in this format. Could someone elaborate?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Toshio/SCL_Guidelines_%28draft%29#Naming_the_SCL

Thanks,
Marcela