Re: SCL Dealing With Automatic Provides/Requires and Filtering

> Dealing With Automatic Provides/Requires and Filtering

> %{?scl:%filter_from_requires s|pkgconfig|%{?scl_prefix}pkgconfig|g}

This is only an example, but probably we need to notice user that
filering must be done carrefully, not using a too large criteria: you
can requires a pkgconfig(foo) from system and a pkgconfig(bar) from the scl.

Need also some proposal about the libraries, when the provided soname
exists in the system which can create awful dependencies issues.

Remi.