Re: InitialCC for new packages?

On 09/13/2013 06:23 AM, Christopher Meng wrote:
Hi,

In these days this problem are hitting more and more people, I can see
many SIGs on the page, but is it compulsory/mandatory for all
packagers to add CC to some SIGs? I can't see any reference in the PG,
only in Package SCM admin requests page. Also is this list
up-to-dated? Like if new SIGs are founded, should we revise the PG
also? e.g. design-software.

Hey Christopher

in the audio SIG we add a tracking BZ ticket to new packages. I watch the review requests notifications and add them as they come up.

regards,

Brendan