Re: Issue packaging python lib into RPM due to conflicting __init__.py

B> My newbie question is how do I find the maintainer?

You can look up the package at
http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/python-backports-ssl_match_hostname (see
"Ownership Info" at the top, among other useful things).  Or just mail
python-backports-ssl_match_hostname-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, or simply
file a bugzilla ticket against the package and it will go to the right
person.

B> The RPM meta-data only specifies "Fedora Project" as the maintainer.

Looking at the changelog (rpm -q --changelog) can also be useful.

 - J<