Re: Inconsistencies in Python package naming

BK> Let's make it mandatory for all the Python package names to be
BK> prefixed with python-/python3-.

You won't get any argument from me; I've long thought that the "py"
naming exception is bollocks and that python deserves no special
treatment here.  Do note, however, that even if we changed the
guidelines, this would have no effect on existing packages because we
wouldn't dream of requiring any sort of renaming.

 - J<