Re: Packaging guidelines - mandatory rebuilding gems

Hi,
sorry I'm not replying to the original Toshio's post, but I wasn't subscribed to this list at that time. I would like to ask how we are standing with the Ruby guidelines Draft and what are the current blockers, so that we can discuss them here and reach some kind of consensus.

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Bohuslav "Slavek" Kabrda.