Request for confirmation: Which form is required for a review

Hi,

lately, I stumbled upon a review, which I thought, wouldn't suffice.
It looks like the following

name: ok
summary: ok
license: ok
handling locale files: ok
rpmlint output: only spelling warning
Not needed BuildRequires: (names), please remove them in git.

APPROVED.

My question is: is this review sufficient, if not, where is it written down, that it isn't? I'm especially aiming to the form of this review.

I wasn't able to spot a requirement to write something like approved (or something else) on
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:ReviewGuidelines

Further more, there isn't anything said about how the reviewer should document his work. If we deny the requirement of documenting reviewer's operation, then just setting the approved flag conforms with the guidelines; This also claims, everything has been checked and is well done.

Am I missing something? Is there any need to clarify our review guidelines? Do we need something more documented? Do we trust our reviewers, so there's no need of bureaucracy? Why should/must I do more than just setting the flag or writing 7 catchwords?

Thanks
--
Matthias Runge <mrunge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
               <mrunge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>