Re: Wed Nov 16 Packaging Committee Meeting is cancelled

* #690 F17 Feature: move all to /usr
  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/UsrMove  (nirik, 18:19:50)
  * ACTION: : -4 votes, +4 votes, feature owners will consult with
    remaining fesco member in ticket.  (nirik, 18:41:38)
  * ACTION: nirik to file FPC ticket for looking over things vs
    guidelines.  (nirik, 18:41:55)

...so this seems it's all up in the air, right? Is there any reason we
can't/shouldn't wait for next week, given that it isn't approved?

> notting voted on the fesco ticket in such a way that it's unclear whether he
> was +1 or -1 to the feature as written.

 Would it pass with +5/-4 ?

> If notting can reply before the FPC meeting, I've asked nirik to open up an
> FPC ticket for whether we'll reject that as written as we did in the
> preliminary look.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/UsrMove

 Also ... if FESCO passes it as-is ... what would we reject? Just the
sbin changes? Can we do that?