Re: Packaging thread safe version of libraries

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 07:12:31PM -0400, Bruce-Robert Pocock wrote:
> ...Debian's "alternatives" system...?

Alternatives would be the wrong answer.  Alternatives is really for
sysadmins to select between one or another equivalent things for use system
wide.

Here we have something that's more likely a developer choice.  The developer
may be a Fedora end user or they may be the upstream for one of our
packages.

-Toshio