Re: input on a conflicts case

On Mon, 9 May 2011 16:44:53 -0700
Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Alternative: Let's upgrade the supybot package in Fedora to use
> supybot-gribble instead.
>
> Thoughts on the pros and cons of that vs a conflicting package?

Yeah, we thought about that...

Pros:

- No conflict.
- More things work (like the plugins that need sqlite)

Cons:

- Doesn't work on epel5.
- Might have breakage from time to time since it's a devel version.

I'd be ok with this approach if we kept supybot in epel5 and if the
supybot maintainer is on board. ;)

kevin