Ada packaging guidelines draft

Pavel Zhukov and I have been working on some guidelines for packaging Ada
code. I think the draft looks fairly good now.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Landgraf/Packaging_Ada

I saw in the wiki that drafts should be announced on this list, so that's what
I'm doing now.

The draft is on the agenda for the FPC meeting on Wednesday.
https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/ticket/56

Björn Persson