Re: Removing -fexceptions from $RPM_OPT_FLAGS

Hi,

Although the original thread on devel@xxxxxx brought some feedbacks, the
original question have not really been answered so I am bringing the
question here.
Is this a review blocker or should i just go on with the review ?

Thanks for your help,
Pierre