Re: Reviewing Tryton applicaiton modules

DH> My question is whether I could do the formal review on one of the
DH> modules, update the spec generator as required, refresh the spec
DH> files and then somehow mass-import the rest.

Well, you should of course submit one or two first and then adjust the
rest based on feedback.  But if you want an exemption from Fedora
policy, you should talk to FESCo.  Personally I'd think that every
package needs a review, regardless of how trivial you believe that to
be.  (Witness Perl modules, which are almost all identical and
mechanically generated.)  But don't dump them on the review queue all at
once, unless you want to annoy people and have them ignore your packages
altogether.

 - J<