Volonteering to own orphaned Java packages JLex and JDom

Hi,

Packages JLex and JDom have been recently orphaned and I am volunteering to
be a new owner of these.

I am a new as a packager, so I would need to be approved and sponsored
as a packager
and to be a new owner of these for Fedora 14+.

I am already Fedora contributor, and I am member of other projects and
CVS groups,
but I do not have CVS packaging privileges yet.

I am experienced software developer with 14 years in Java and 15 years
on RedHat Linux.
I am a member of the research staff at Oak Ridge National Lab
(http://computing.ornl.gov),
and PhD student in Computer Science at UTK (http://utk.edu).

My FAS account is: ebegoli I have account on fedorapeople and my keys
are up to date.

Please approve me, if that is appropriate, as the new owner of JLex
and JDom packages.

Thank you,
Edmon