Re: MPI and Fortran drafts

The drafts have been approved both by FPC and FESCo, could someone please proceed with the following changes on the wiki? I've also want through other drafts and listed some more such cases -- there will be for sure many more, that's just what I remembered...and I'm running short on memory:).

(Quoting from https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Packaging_guidelines_drafts:)

[TO BE MOVED]
* An approved new guideline will be moved to Packaging: (renamed as needed) and the category changed to Category:Packaging guidelines

PackagingDrafts/EnvironmentModules
PackagingDrafts/MPI
PackagingDrafts/Fortran

(a link to the "Application Specific Guidelines" section on the main Guidelines page should be imo added too)

[TO BE MERGED & ARCHIVED]
* An approved modification will be merged into existing guidelines and the draft will be moved to Archive: and the category changed to Category:Archived packaging guideline drafts

PackagingDrafts/global_preferred_over_define
PackagingDrafts/PatchUpstreamStatus
PackagingDrafts/Epoch
PackagingDrafts/ExplicitRequires
PackagingDrafts/Haskell
(all of them have been already merged into the main guidelines, Haskell has another page linked from there, so just archive)
+
PackagingDrafts/FortranModulesDir
PackagingDrafts/FortranLibraries
(invalidated by PackagingDrafts/Fortran, archive)
+
PackagingDrafts/DropScrollkeeperUpdate
PackagingDrafts/JavaAntSampleSpec
ProposalUpdateRGuidelines
(not merged yet! there are more changes that need to be done -- read the drafts)

Thanks,
Milos