Re: Packaging RPM workflow

Shakthi Kannan wrote:
Hi,

I have tried to put a very brief, to the point documentation on
packaging RPM work-flow to be used for newbie packagers:
http://shakthimaan.com/downloads/glv/howtos/packaging-rpm-workflow.html

I'd appreciate any feedback on the same -- something that I have
missed, or that needs to be added, modified, or fixed in the
documentation.

Thanks!

SK

I would not use "Send the package" in the last paragraph but "Push the package into the public repository" or something along this line. Otherwise the recipe is very nice, despite duplicating some existing pages.