Re: Makefile questions

On 06/16/2009 02:03 AM, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
On 06/16/2009 01:35 AM, Chess Griffin wrote:
Hello-

I am familiar with packaging for other *nixes but this is my first RPM
attempt and I have a couple of questions.  I have read the various
packaging docs on the Fedora Project site, but have been unable to find
a precise answer.  If there is another document to read or another list
where I should be directing these questions, please let me know.

1.  The Makefile sets PREFIX to /usr/local.  In %install, is it ok
to use:

make install PREFIX=/usr DESTDIR=$RPM_BUILD_ROOT

yes, it is perfect
Actually I was wrong, Orcan was right here ( do not use /usr but the macro)