Install apache moudle will restart apache automatical?

Hi guys:

I'm building a apache module that write by myself. Something I don't understand is, httpd will be restarted after I install the mould package, even while I didn't put anything in the %post and %postun/%preun section,
I simply add a require directive: Requires: httpd.
I wander is rpm that smart to know my module need restart httpd to be activated. httpd on my box is a customed version of apache 2.0.63, and configured to be able to be managed by /sbin/service.

Thanks in advance.

--
georgexsh