Re: Fedora Packaging Committee Meeting (Tuesday July 22)

Anthony Green wrote:
I think that if a package reviewer doesn't know what a REPL is, then they aren't qualified to review a Common Lisp implementation package (although Lisp libraries should be easily reviewable without any Lisp domain knowledge).

Wow, really? I guess that in that case all I can do is wish you luck in getting any packages reviewed at all. Well, that and that I'm inclined to vote against guidelines which don't explain things sufficiently so that the available reviewer pool is capable of understanding them.

 - J<