Re: Fedora Packaging Committee Meeting (Tuesday July 22)

Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:

<snip>
Meeting time is at 17:00 UTC. FPC members, please try to be on-time, as
the Fedora Board meets at 18:00 UTC.

Items scheduled to be discussed:

<snip>
Lisp: PackagingDrafts/Lisp

I'm going to be without internet connectivity today and tomorrow, but I'll likely have it tonight. If anybody has questions or comments about the Lisp packaging draft, today would be a really great day to send them to me, so I can respond tonight before the meeting.

Thanks!

AG