Re: Early MinGW packaging guidelines draft

  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/MinGW

I'd like to get this discussed at FPC next Tuesday.  If anyone has any
technical points on the draft, can you let me know or edit the page.

(I've taken on board Ralf's point about mingw vs mingw32, although I'm
not sure what is the correct course of action at the moment ...)

Rich.

Read my OCaml programming blog: http://camltastic.blogspot.com/
Fedora now supports 59 OCaml packages (the OPEN alternative to F#)