Re: Adding mod_proxy_html to httpd package?

Philip Prindeville wrote:
I recently found out that I needed but couldn't find mod_proxy_html.so for my FC7 system running httpd-2.2.8.

Mod_proxy_html is GPL'd, so that's not an issue.

It looks like it just drops right down into the modules/proxy/ directory and builds (with minor patching of the config.m4 file).

I was thinking of tweaking the existing package to build mod_proxy_html as well, but put it into a separate %package.

If I do this for fc7, is someone else willing to code review it and hopefully port the changes up to fc10 or rawhide?

Thanks,

-Philip

As threatened...

Turns out it builds via apxs with no issues.

The same RPM should build with no issues against FC9 or FC10...

-Philip