Re: Haskell packages

Richard W.M. Jones さんは書きました:
I would certainly be willing to review Haskell packages, but I don't
know enough to write guidelines (the last time I used GHC was so long
ago, you had to download the C intermediate files for the compiler and
go through an elaborate bootstrapping procedure).  I had a look at the
bug you pointed to and as you say the packages aren't in a reviewable
state at the moment.

Thanks for the follow up.

I think this can be discussed on the Fedora Haskell SIG. Yes we still haven't gotten to cleaning up the draft packaging guidelines, but this could help to prod that process along... :)

Jens