Re: Let's discuss... Javascript!

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
"TK" == Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

TK> If discussion here leads me to the conclusion that we do want to
TK> treat javascript libraries like other libraries in the system,
TK> I'll formalize that into something appropriate for the Guidelines.

I agree that we should try to do this when it makes sense.
Unfortunately codifying "makes sense" into a guideline is kind of
difficult.

There is already at least one javascript package in Fedora: MochiKit.
The package is clean and is something that we should look at when
writing guidelines.

Added a bit of the MochiKit spec as a template.

BTW: We have Ivazquez to thank for the excellent work on that package :-)

-Toshio