Let's discuss... Javascript!

This has been kicking around in my head for a while but I haven't been able to come to a conclusion on my own.

As we start to ship more web apps and more web frameworks we are shipping more javascript files. Some of these files are not app specific but libraries of code that have their own upstream releases. This raises questions about whether we should be packaging these libraries separate from the applications.

I've written up some thoughts about the pros and cons of this here:
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/Javascript

If discussion here leads me to the conclusion that we do want to treat javascript libraries like other libraries in the system, I'll formalize that into something appropriate for the Guidelines.

-Toshio