Package content question

Hello,

I've just been reading the "Code Vs Content" section of the "Packaging
Guidelines" document:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines

There is a list of content which is permissable, but in that list it
says "Example files... are not considered content".

Does this mean that example files aren't content and shouldn't be
included, or does it mean that they're code rather than content and
can be included?

(php-pdb includes various sample files as part of its documentation,
and I'm unsure whether they can be included or not.)

Thanks

Richard Fearn