Re: fonts packages requiring fontconfig

Nicolas Mailhot さんは書きました:
Fontconfig creates its cache on install. There is no need for
Requires(post): fontconfig

Ok, that is good then.

One other small thing: except a few fonts, it seems only fontconfig currently owns /usr/share/fonts. Should it be owned by filesystem instead?

Since there were some interested replies to my font SIG proposal but
no deluge of would-be SIG contributors I'll probably document in my
wiki space with no particular urgency

Ok, I see. If you like I would be happy to put the documentation of fonts for different languages, etc under I18N/Fonts in the wiki. :)

Jens