Re: OCaml and static linking (was old thread: Re: Issues with Ocaml and Static Linking)

Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
Could you add something to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/OCaml
about this?  I'd imagine we'd need to say something like "OCaml packages
must have a strict Requires: on the version and release of ocaml" with
some examples.  And something should be said about rebuilding OCaml
packages when libraries they depend on are updated as well so that
security problems and bugfixes are incorporated into the new package.

Yes ... Revising that page is next on my list of things to do - it's totally wrong.

However before I do that I would like to have someone look over my spec files - see: http://tinyurl.com/2rl4w6 (goes to a long bugzilla URL).

Rich.