Re: Re: Re: Re: iconcache scriptlets

Rex Dieter wrote:
Enrico Scholz wrote:

Not touching the timestamp would cause only currently running 3rd party apps (using
such a toolkit) not to recognize the new icons.

Wrong, it would (ok, could, depending on imlementation) cause any app
(currently running or not), using any toolkit (that supports the fdo) spec
to not recognize the new icons.

After re-reading what you said, my only objections were your use of 'only currently running' and '3rd party'. Take those out, and we're pretty much on the same page.

-- Rex