Re: Rewording of Review Guidelines

Till Maas wrote:
On Friday 08 September 2006 17:41, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

"The primary Reviewer can be any current package owner. Only packages
that are from first time contributors need to be reviewed from sponsors."

I would change the second sentence to (something like):

"Only the first package from a new contributor needs to be reviewed from an sponsor"

This makes it more clear that it is only about the first package that someone wants to maintain in Extras.

I think thl's wording is better; first time contributors often have multiple packages up for review, and none of them can be officially reviewed by anyone other than a sponsor until such time as the contributor is sponsored.

Perhaps this for the second sentence:

"Only packages from contributors that are not yet sponsored need to be reviewed by a sponsor."

Paul.