Re: How is PipeWire working out for you?

Thanks a lot it is actually working fine. I can configure Musescore to
use Jack and it does *not* crash when using the Flatpak version!
(I retested that the RPM version does crash if configured to use Jack.)
I have Musescore sending MIDI tracks to Ardour, fine.
Jack transport works if MuseScore is the Master, but not the other way
around (at least it does not crash, it just does not start)

It is funny, over the years, sometimes RPM are best to get Musescore,
sometimes it is the official AppImage and now the Flatpak version

Anyway, thanks a lot
Bruno

--
Bruno VERNAY