Re: How is PipeWire working out for you?

I love PipeWire! Yes occasionally there are bugs, which I report, but it is already quite reliable. I have played several DJ gigs with Mixxx using PipeWire through the JACK API and it worked well. The only annoyances were having to edit the PipeWire configuration file to set the sample rate to 44100 Hz to avoid resampling and needing to use the PIPEWIRE_LATENCY environment variable because there is no GUI to set an application's requested buffer size yet.