Re: Ardour version in repository

Thanks JT;

I installed it and so far it works about the same as 6.6,  The sfizz and vital plugins  crash Ardour 6.7 which I believe are plugin issues that have already been identified by the plugin developers.

Let me play with it a little more and I'll report to the link you gave in your other response.

-Keith