Re: Fedora 34: SFZ LV2 synth

I downloaded and installed the sfizz Fedora 34 RPM from https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/ycollet/linuxmao/.   As before, it works but Ardour 6.6 is constantly crashing.  When I try to report the crash I get this error message:

Processing failed:

--- Running report_uReport ---
Error: No segments found in coredump './coredump'
('report_uReport' exited with 1)

Too bad since sfizz seems like its a good choice for an sfz synth plugin.