Multiple hardware sources and sinks + first impressions

Hello:

Just installed Fedora Jam 33 and everything seems to have gone very
well. Only two issues:

1.) I use Nextcloud running on a RaspberryPi server to share my sheet
music between computers.  I tried to setup the KDE NextCloud account
app but it wouldn't let me sign-in to the raspberrypi server because I
use a self-signed certificate. On my laptop running Fedora Workstation
I was able to install a nextcloud-client which allows me to accept the
validation error.  The Fedora Jam KDE discovery software app doesn't
seem to provide it, but I was able to install it from a konsole using
DNF and it is now working great.

2.) The KDE system setting app sometime will not display.  I eitherhave
to reboot, or kill the thread if its running to get it to come up
again.  this seem to happen a lot.

Multiple hardware source and sinks:

My system has:
a.) a USB Logitech 920 camera (video and stereo audio)
b.) the internal ASUS motherboard sound system connect to external
speakers
c.) a USB connected MOTU M4 audio interface with 4 audio inputs, 4
audio outputs, midi-in and midi-out

Use cases:
1.) When recording music videos I'd like to use my M4 audio input and
logitech camera video
2.) When taking music lessons I may want to use the camera for both
video and audio and audio output from the internal audio system
3.) when creating songs with Audour I want to use the M4 as audio
input, playback and output to my external monitor as well as midi
input/output
4.) when composing with Frescobaldi I want to play the generated midi
to the internal audio system via QSynth

So far I haven't found an easy way to switch my Fedora Jam studio set-
up between these different use cases.  I'll admit that I've only spent
a day at it and will investigate further.

In the meantime, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

So far I'm very happy with this spin.  Great Job!