hexter-dssi

Hi,

If I start hexter the GUI doesn't show up. But in the invisible background the sound engine ís started. For example it shows up in qjackctl. If I start vkeybd I can trigger and hear sound when I connect MIDI from vkeybd to hexter.

Any Fedora (30) users here having the same issue?

P.S. latest upstream version of hexter-dssi is v1.1.0, Fedora 30 version is v1.0.0. Recompiling to the latest version did not fix this for me.

hexter-dssi is one of my favorite DX7 emulators. Yes I know Dexed is the better DX7 emulator, but I use hexter-dssi often for testing DX7 patches. It can read more fileformats than Dexed, thanks to some sourcecode contributed by me :-)

But without a working GUI it's quite useless. Help?
Bug reported on Bugzilla also.

--

Martin