Could we at least deprecate, remove MuseScore ??

Hi,
Fedora 30 will ship with MuseScore 2.2.1.  We could say it is only one year behind, but there have been major versions released and they are available as FlatPak.
The user experience of having an obsolete version to uninstall and the searching for the current one might not be optimal.
Wouldn't it be better to make room for FlatPak or Copr?

Regards
Bruno