ladspa-swh-plugins and Rosegarden segfault

Hi,

I recently tried to start up Rosegarden again, haven't used it for some time, but it crashed with a segfault right after the opening picture.

I watched the messages in my terminal trying to figure out what went wrong. I then decided to uninstall ladspa-swh-plugins using Fedora's package manager.

After that Rosegarden started working again.

I first removed whysynth-dssi which also didn't work anymore, and also produced some warning message in Rosegardens startup messages, but that seems to be an unrelated problem. After re-installing the (still not working) whysynth-dssi, Rosegarden was still functioning normally.

Now I am trying to find out: is something wrong with rosegarden and/or is ladspa-swh-plugins broken on my Linux Fedora 23 system?

If ladspa-swh-plugins is broken, then shouldn't Rosegarden notice this without crashing with a segfault?

--

MT