Re: New Release Approaches

On 4 September 2015 at 06:04, Brian Monroe <briancmonroe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was looking through our kick start file for adding ffado, and came across
> a few things:
>
> Patchage is listed there but is commented out. I didn't see it currently in
> the repos. Is someone working on getting it packaged? Is there an interest
> in having it in the spin?
>
> Second, Fedora 23 is quickly approaching. I think it's time for a background
> change, Anyone else have ideas, comments, suggestions, or submissions?

I think currently the background shown is actually the default KDE one
(though the spin one is there). Might be nice to have a change, but
I'm no graphic designer, maybe we could ask artwork to look at it?

> Is there anything else that needs to get done before the next release?

Regular alpha/beta tests and keeping an eye on composes. Hadn't
realised we were this far into the release schedule. There is no Jam
in current alpha and beta composes (e.g.
https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/23_Beta_TC1/Spins/x86_64/)
and it's not showing on
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/tasks?state=all&view=tree&method=livecd&order=-id
not sure why, maybe it's been dropped by mistake? (Wasn't included in
first alpha, there was a note about it not composing a while ago, but
that problem had been solved I thought.)

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk