New Release Approaches

I was looking through our kick start file for adding ffado, and came across a few things:

Patchage is listed there but is commented out. I didn't see it currently in the repos. Is someone working on getting it packaged? Is there an interest in having it in the spin?

Second, Fedora 23 is quickly approaching. I think it's time for a background change, Anyone else have ideas, comments, suggestions, or submissions?

Is there anything else that needs to get done before the next release?