Brief intro

Hi, new to -Jam / Audio apps / modifications, not so new to Fedora or testing.

I use Ardour to record and am new to all the audio modifications and appreciate all the work you do on the spin.

Willing to help where I can, I IRC some times, moderately good at bug reports, can package, and can test.

Cheers