Re: Crossfade GNU/Linux 0.90: Fedora Remix for DJing from USB drives

1. Yes, it is a Fedora Remix. It is mostly Fedora packages, plus a few
RPM Fusion packages, the realtime kernel from PlanetCCRMA, two scripts I
wrote and a bunch of little configuration tweaks.

2. Thanks, but I kinda want to draw the logo myself. I want to learn how
to make vector graphics. Also, I'd like to avoid complications with
selling USB drives with the logo printed on them. Even if someone
contributed a freely licensed logo, I feel it wouldn't be cool to make
money from their work without splitting some of the profit with them...
and I doubt there will be that much profit to start with.