Re: Low Latency vs. Real Time Kernel - actual latencies ?

On 01/01/2015 12:25 PM, Be wrote:
On that note, will kernel-rt be repackaged for Fedora 21?

It is already there (rebuilt on 21, but the exact same version as for 20)
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/fedora/linux/planetcore/21/x86_64/repoview/

-- Fernando

Installing the
Fedora 20 kernel-rt works fine (at least in my limited testing), but I'd
be surprised if there weren't more users who haven't thought to do that
after upgrading to Fedora 21.