Re: Fedora Audio yum/dnf group

I'm just starting to test on a Fedora 21 virtual machine. Do you know
if CSound 6 made it into Fedora 21? I'm probably going to build it
from source anyhow because I want to try it in Firefox with
Emscripten, but it would be nice if it was packaged in F21 as well.

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 3:07 PM, Brendan Jones
<brendan.jones.it@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been really busy this year so really no new packages for this release
> are likely (maybe one or two I have up for review if I can finish them off).
>
> One thing we can do that I noticed people were talking about a while back
> was the yum groups for Fedora Audio/Jam for people who don't necessarily
> want to install the spin.
>
> I'm traveling at the moment so probably won't have to much time to do this
> myself. Maybe someone would like to put the XML together as described here,
> and I can get it submitted:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_use_and_edit_comps.xml_for_package_groups
>
> This needs to be done before 2014-07-22 Software String Freeze
>
> The current package list for Jam can be obtained from here:
> https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/spin-kickstarts.git/tree/fedora-live-jam-kde.ks
>
> The current comps file can be grabbed from here:
>
> https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/comps.git/tree/comps-f21.xml.in
>
> cheers
> Brendan

Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism on a Stick
http://j.mp/CompJournoStickOverview

You can catch more flies with a sticky tongue than you can with vinegar.