Fedora Audio yum/dnf group

Hi all,

I've been really busy this year so really no new packages for this release are likely (maybe one or two I have up for review if I can finish them off).

One thing we can do that I noticed people were talking about a while back was the yum groups for Fedora Audio/Jam for people who don't necessarily want to install the spin.

I'm traveling at the moment so probably won't have to much time to do this myself. Maybe someone would like to put the XML together as described here, and I can get it submitted:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_use_and_edit_comps.xml_for_package_groups

This needs to be done before 2014-07-22	Software String Freeze

The current package list for Jam can be obtained from here:
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/spin-kickstarts.git/tree/fedora-live-jam-kde.ks

The current comps file can be grabbed from here:

https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/comps.git/tree/comps-f21.xml.in

cheers
Brendan