Re: Jam represented well at SCaLE.

I wasn't at SCaLE, and I'm sorry I missed this. In my humble opinion,
that's largely what Linux as a whole frequently lacks: real world, real
life demos. Don't just tell me about how great Linux is, show me the
cool stuff you're doing with it, and show me <em>live</em>. Risk the
demo going horribly wrong, give me that sense of dread that it could all
come crashing down on us all at any moment.

Whenever I give a talk about Linux and multimedia, I do everything live
for that reason. It's terrifying sometimes but it usually goes well and
I think that makes a better impression than just talking about it or
showing demo reels or whatever.

Just my two cents.

-klaatu