Re: Update

On 11/17/2013 01:23 AM, Christopher Antila wrote:

Hi Brendan:

On 16 November 2013 23:40:19 Brendan Jones wrote:
Hey all,

just a few comments regarding spins and other things...

I confess I haven't really contributed to the spin much this cycle
except for trying to keep our package arsenal up to date. There's a few
new ones (mainly lv2-plugins), mup and the non-suite (was that in f19?
at the time of publication? I can't remember). I'm maintaining over 100
audio packages now, which is too much for one person to do properly. If
you are interested let me know, we'll find you a sponsor and get you
started.

Where can we see a list of your packages? I've been saying I wanted to get
into packaging for years... maybe now is the time!

Please do! Here's a link to my links ;)

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bsjones

Here's a link to my packages, everyone is welcome to comaintain:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/bsjones?acls=owner