Re: Fedora Jam tracking well

On 12 July 2013 14:33, Brendan Jones <brendan.jones.it@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Currently number 5 out of 11 for torrent downloads! Not bad for the new kid.
>
> Its very quiet on this list at the moment, so tell us what you've been doing
> with music! Fedora / Linux / recording etc etc
>
> Me, I've been trying to organize my many samples into sfz format for use.
> Also found new interest in guitar (my new schecter rocks!)

Cool, they make some nice stuff.

> I'm no drummer, but have been studying drumming a lot lately to fill out
> some triggered recordings. Would love to hear other peoples experience in
> this area.

Toying about trying to find a way to use a gamepad as a midi
controller for Hydrogen. May need to either write something myself or
give up and just get a midi controller. But mainly using the computer
as a guitar amp interface, very handy to be able to change effects
settings directly (Plug) and also to have everything going through
Jack when I need to use headphones.

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk